Hosting Providers in Pakistan

It has been many years I have been attached to internet, web site designing, web hosting and other services. I have used various hosting companies for my several websites from different providers. It’s a great problem in selection the right one before shifting to any hosting providers. For beginners we have prepared a list of top hosting companies in Pakistan that can help you to choose the right one.


hostOsite Web Solutions

hostOsite web Solutions is providing pure Shared SSD Hosting in Pakistan from their USA and Netherlands based servers. This company is using enterprise resources to provide best services to their clients. I moved to them and found a major increase in my site’s load speed


Pakservers

Pakservers is another hosting provider in Pakistan who is providing SSD shared hosting. Pakserver is based in Islamabad. They are offering their services from several years. They are also offering Whoisguard, daily weekly backups and customer support.


Hosterpk

Hosterpk is another name you would see while searching on google. They pay to google Adwards for their advertisements. I am not familiar their services but there are many people I have seen on different forums with average and bad comments regarding their services.



Conclusions
Your website is your corporate identity. When someone comes to your site, he/she makes up his/her mind regarding your company. Ask yourself that would you like to visit a site which take more time to load? Of Course you will not.

2 comments:

  1. I am professional web developer and running various websites. I have tested many hosting companies in Pakistan. Just moved from hosterpk to hostOsite.
    hostOsite is multiple times better than my old hosting. Their pricing, services and most importantly i have not faced down time in last 2 months of their services.
    Bravo Company

    ReplyDelete

We value your words. Don't spam here.

Powered by Blogger.